Conveyancing is the term used to describe the process in which properties are either bought, sold, transferred or re-mortgaged.
Our services include
- Buying a new house
- Site purchase and development
- Selling a house/apartment
- Mortgages and charges
- Transfer/buying/ selling of farms and businesses
At every stage of the property transaction, we will endeavour to assist you from getting mortgage approval to completion. Whether you are a cash buyer, investor or otherwise, our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive, efficient service.
We act on behalf of a number of owners of commercial property in the areas of sale, purchase, leasing and development of property. We also have experience in acting for developers of property from site purchase, planning phase, construction through to sales of residential, commercial, managed and mixed-use developments.
We also have experience in dealing with banks and credit institutions in obtaining finance on behalf of clients and negotiating terms of credit with these institutions.
We provide advice on the following areas:
- Negotiation with banks including mortgaging or re-mortgaging
- Development of property
- Sale, and purchase of commercial premises
- Commercial Leases both short term and long-term leases
- Landlord and tenant issues including advising on registration with the RTB and the disputes process
- Planning aspects of a development
- Receiver purchaser and sales
- Investment property