As specialist employment law solicitors, we act on behalf of both Employees and Employers in contentious and non-contentious employment legal matters and have experience in dealing with many of the employment law issues that arise, including:-
- Drafting and Reviewing Employment Contracts.
- Health & Safety Legislation.
- Disciplinary hearings and attending internal and external investigations.
- Termination, Dismissal and Redundancy.
- Equality Issues and Discrimination.
- Employee Misconduct.
- Executive severance packages.
- Termination of employment.
- Restrictive covenants.
- Transfer of undertakings.
- Information and consultation.
- Bullying, harassment and stress claims.
- Part-time and fixed-term workers.
- Leave issues.
- Absence and performance management.
- Data protection.
- Redundancy and workforce restructuring.
We know that employment law can be very complex which is why we take time to explain matters in layman’s terms and give you practical advice on your issue at every stage throughout the process.
Enlisting our services will ensure matters are dealt with sensitively and efficiently, reducing the stress that employment law issues can cause for both employers and employees.
Let us help you!
Contact Our Solicitors.